£34k - 37k per year + Bonus Scheme + Life Insurance + Holiday
8 months ago
An Mechanical Maintenance Engineer is now required for a leading company in Hereford you will be working on a shift that incorporates weekend working in a more Preventative Maintenance environment. Candidates with experience of working in an FMCG environment would be well received.
We are keen to hear from Mechanical Maintenance Engineers with the following skills:
- Apprentice trained or equivalent engineering education, qualifications and/or experience
- Able to work in small maintenance teams providing reactive maintenance over planned or preventative maintenance
- Proven capability in the maintenance and repair of hydraulic and pneumatic machinery
- Happy to work shifts that includes weekend working
The company are offering a very good package for the Maintenance Engineer position:
- Good basic salary rising once probation is completed
- Outstanding benefits package that includes bonus, holiday, pension up to 8% matched, life insurance and many more
- Bonus scheme
If this Maintenance Engineer role is of interest, please get in touch with Zowie Lewis at Jonathan Lee Recruitment quoting reference 55079 alternatively please do send a copy of your CV to Zowie.Lewis@jonlee.co.uk.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.