Role: Maintenance Engineer
Salary: Negotiable Dependent on Experience
- We are currently recruiting for a multi skilled maintenance engineer to work for our client at their site in Manchester, the role will be carrying out both mechanical and electrical works on site with the aim of keeping operation downtime to a minimum.
Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Reacting to breakdowns (both mechanical and electrical), locating the fault, analysing and completing the fix in a timely manner to keep operation downtime to a minimum.
- Ensure availability of all plant and equipment for factory requirements and adhere to high standards of housekeeping and health & safety at all times.
- Working closely with other departments to find ways to increase machine reliability on existing equipment and identify enhancements and improvements to the running of the production lines
- Working and communicating with on-site contractors.
- Helping to develop and maintain the PPM system.
- Maintenance of site facilities.
- In addition, you will be involved in engineering projects within the business to develop effective installation and commissioning of new equipment.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
- A formal qualification in an electrical or mechanical engineering subject (apprentice served NVQ, HNC/D)
- Experience working on CNC lasers, Waterjets and Bandsaws
- Experience of both reactive and preventative maintenance
- Knowledge/experience of working with controls analysing faults and providing solutions
- Ideal candidate will also possess a 17th or 18th Edition Electrical Engineering qualification
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.