- Sector: FMCG
- Function: Maintenance and facilities
- Contact: James Randall
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 07947 343990
- Duration: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 25 May 2022
- Job Ref: 61523
£33,029 rising to £35,122 plus Bonus & Benefits
A large FMCG manufacturing company are looking for a mechanically bias Maintenance Engineer to join their engineering team, you will be working permanent days Monday to Friday shift pattern. Conducting preventative maintenance within a fast paced manufacturing plant. You will be an apprentice trained engineer with strong mechanical engineering skills with ability to read engineering drawings and mechanical maintenance.
As a Maintenance Engineer your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- Reporting into the Engineering Team Leader, you will ensure sort plant conveyors are maintained both proactively and reactively to maintain a reliable operation.
- Ensure the blades are set up ready for the PPM days, keeping the same high standard of tolerance.
- Assist the Area Engineering Supervisor in minimising machine down time by proposing & introducing improved maintenance programmes & continuous improvement ideas.
- Responsible for timely completion of all relevant plant PPM schedules and to provide support for all site wide PPM programs
- Practice & encourage others to deliver the highest standards of Health & Safety at all times and ensure that all plant and ancillary equipment is maintained to these high standards
- Ensure all recording systems for work completion are correctly compiled with all relevant information detailed
- Work as part of a multi-functional Mechanical / Electrical on-site Team
An exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer with the following.
- Apprentice trained Engineer within mechanical engineering.
- Previous experience working within an engineering team within a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Confident in mechanical fault finding, with the ability to read mechanical engineering drawings.
- Experience of Welding and Fabrication.
- Positive thinking and self-motivated individual with good communication skills
If you are a Maintenance Engineer with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.