Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer
Double day shift
Jonathan Lee are currently recruiting for a Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer for an Automotive client based of ours in Birmingham. This opportunity is to join a well-established team who are looking to expand.
As a Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer your duties will be:
- To Maintain all plant & equipment
- Provide technical support & expertise for all NPI & Kaizen projects
- Complete all allocated TPM in accordance with the appropriate schedules & specific requirements
- Complete maintenance records both paper & electronic with appropriate level of detail to enable analysis of faults, downtimes & costs
- To be able to run PLC controls, troubleshoot and PLC related continuous improvement projects.
As a Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer you will have:
- Hydraulic & pneumatic systems experience
- Experience of working in Electrical & Mechanical maintenance
- Worked within a fact paced mass production environment
- Ability to work individually & as part of a team
- Must be able to read & interperate technical engineering drawings
This role is a double day shift with lots of overtime available. Immediate interviews will be available for successful candidates, if you would like to know more about this position then please contact Kieron at Jonathan Lee.