about 2 years ago
Job Title - Maintenance Engineer
Hourly rate - up to £40 per hour
Location - Gotheburg, Sweden
Industry - Automotive
An opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer to work for this automotive OEM based in Sweden. As Maintenance Engineer you will be part of the Central Maintenance Team, responsible for the machining and assembly equipment. This equipment is increasingly connected to mainframe IT systems. You will have programming experience from the entire communication chain through virtual device down to receiving PLC code.
As Maintenance Engineer, you will run a project to group a number of applications within the area to a product with a product owner. This means start up work for the new structure.
- Structure SharePoint and Backlog Tools
- Map Legacy - VDcom specifications
- Create documentation / training materials / presentation material
- Participate in the work to develop a long-term plan for the different roles
The Qualifications You Should Have:
- Knowledge in PLC development tools
- Siemens S7classic
- Siemens Sinumerik
- Siemens TIA
Specialist knowledge in the following Volvo applications
- Virtual Device
- Baby Host
- Machine communication (ISO on TCP)
- Production processes
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Sarah Gilbert or Kate Stevens at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.