Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Salary £30,000 (Plus shift allowance + overtime)
Jonathan Lee are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer for a client of our based in Kidderminster. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established business in the maintenance department.
As a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer your duties will be:
- Carry out planned maintenance work & respond to equipment faults
- Deal with reactive breakdowns that occur
- Diagnose & repair of special purpose equipment
- PLC fault finding
- Mentor & support Maintenance Apprentices
As a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, you will have:
- Experience of working with Hydraulics & Pneumatics
- Must be able to read electrical drawings
- Basic fabrication skills
- Mechanical maintenance experience
Immediate starts available!
This role is a double day shift, however you must be flexible with shifts!
Lots of overtime available & weekend work will be required!
If you want to know about this role then please get in touch with Kieron today!