- Sector: FMCG
- Function: Maintenance and facilities
- Contact: James Randall
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 07947 343990
- Expiry Date: 22 October 2021
- Job Ref: 58512
£38,000 to £41,000 plus Benefits
A fast-paced manufacturing company are recruiting for multiple Maintenance Engineers. Working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment conducting routine, reactive and pre planned maintenance. Shift pattern is 4 on 4 off days & nights.
As a Maintenance Engineer your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- Reporting into the Engineering Manager you will ensure that plant machinery and equipment meet the required standards to achieve production targets.
- To work closely with Engineers on shift, to carry out any servicing, repairs, and maintenance.
- Suggest new projects or working practices to ensure continual improvement in health and safety, quality, performance, and the general functioning of the site.
- To carry out all Planned Preventative Maintenance to agreed schedule.
- Monitor the performance of the machinery and equipment, and to be pro-active in avoiding downtime by initiating and necessary improvement measures prior to failure.
- To ensure that any routine day to day engineering tasks are priorities to be agreed with the Shift Manager and Engineering Manager.
- Repair any breakdown within the plant or site as requested.
- Minimise waste levels to achieve business targets.
- To assist with production, improvements, projects, and reconfigurations as required.
An exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer with the following.
- Apprentice trained Engineer within mechanical or electrical engineering.
- Confident conducting mechanical and electrical maintenance & fault finding.
- Knowledge of PLC’s, Scada systems and HMI’s. With the ability to fault find.
- Understanding of mechanical, electrical, electronic, pneumatic, hydraulic skills.
- A background working within fast paced manufacturing.
- Full UK Driving license.
If you are a Maintenance Engineer with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.