Working hours - Day shifts.
Industry - Chemical Production.
A Maintenance Electrician is required within a continuous improvement plant/factory background. Candidates with experience of the production/manufacturing industry would be well suited to this role.
Due to a high demand of projects, this well established company based in Hertfordshire requires a Maintenance Electrician.
Duties of the Maintenance Technician role.
As the Maintenance Electrician, you will be required to:
- PPM (planned preventative maintenance), the testing, fault-finding and repair of equipment.
- Breakdown and emergency repairs on equipment.
- Working safely as a team member within a small engineering team.
- Dealing with stock control of parts and spares.
- The installation and removal of equipment.
- Ensuring maintenance records are updated on a computerised maintenance system.
- 5S Housekeeping
Skills and experience required for the Electrical Technician role:
The Maintenance Electrician will be qualified with C&G level 3 or equivalent and should have the following skills or experience:
- Good written and verbal communication skills,
- Ability to read electrical and engineering drawings.
- Understanding and experience of PLC control, robotic and automation systems.
- Working knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Ability to organise and plan work, using your own initiative to complete various tasks efficiently whilst unsupervised.
- Experience of working in a continuous improvement factory environment.
- A full UK driving licence
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone would like to develop their career. In return for your experience, this Hertfordshire based company will offer you:
- Excellent Pension and benefits
- Excellent career development opportunities
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of electrical-maintenance within a plant/factory and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about Maintenance Electrician role, please contact Justin Wainwright at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889267.