Maintenance Contracts Manager
Salary: £ Negotiable
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Maintenance Contracts Manger to support and manage our client’s customer support activity within their gas turbine business.
The Maintenance Contracts Manager will work with overseas Business Managers and will be responsible for selling, on behalf of our client, the company’s long-term maintenance contracts for our gas turbine-based power generation equipment.
- This role is reporting to the Executive Manager Customer Support, and will involve travel overseas, often at short notice as required, to support the overhaul business requirements.
- Suitable candidates are expected to have a good knowledge of the power generation business and to be able to establish and develop customer relationships, understanding customer requirements and targeting services to meet the customer requirements.
- Alternatively, applicants with a relevant commercial and contractual background in the maintenance of capital plant industry will be considered.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation and maintenance of the company’s maintenance contracts
- Negotiation and conclusion of long-term maintenance contracts with a wide range of customers and industries
- Drafting comments and deviations to customer specific contract and standard forms of contract
- Assist in the resolution of contractual disputes
- Liaise with overseas lawyers for specific local contractual advice
- Review contractual and commercial change orders
- Attend and support trade shows and user group meetings as required
- 7-15 years of sales experience selling maintenance associated with power generating equipment, preferably Industrial Gas Turbine equipment
- Engineering Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate experience with a demonstrated track record of excellent performance
- MBA and one foreign language ability would be an advantage
- Ability to integrate with an international team
- Effective communication skills, verbally and written, with the ability to establish and maintain relationships with others
- Demonstrate honest, respectful, and trustworthy behaviours when engaging with others
- Ability to balance multiple commitments simultaneously, consistently meeting deadlines, while staying focused on the overall performance of the business
- Current Driving Licence valid in the UK and a Passport valid for travel
37 per week 8-4 Mon to Thurs 8-3.30 Fri – working outside of these hours will be a requirement subject to work demand.
- Pension Scheme
- Bupa Health Insurance
- Death in Service Benefit
- Secure Parking
- 25 days holiday plus Statutory Bank Holidays
- A company credit card is also issued for business expenses.
- Pool Car / Hire Car provided for travel purposes
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.