Maintenance & Facilities Manager - Sheffield - Rotherham - Worksop - Chesterfield - Permanent - Manufacturing-Engineering Industry
A Maintenance & Facilities Manager is required with experience of managing teams effectively within a busy manufacturing environment. Candidates with a background operating in the CNC or Fabrication sectors would be well received.
Due to the continued success and growth this company, a globally recognised manufacturer of complex aerospace, defence and nuclear components in the South Sheffield area requires a motivated and proactive Maintenance & Facilities Manager for a new permanent role.
As the Maintenance & Facilities Manager, you will be required to:
- Formulate and implement strategies to ensure productivity is maintained.
- Manage and direct a team of skilled engineers to include on-site contractors.
- Create work schedules to ensure planned, preventative and reactive maintenance duties are carried out effectively and in line with company KPI's.
- Take control of the businesses PPM system to monitor KPI progression.
- Manage the company's Health & Safety policies.
- Carry out asset analysis with reference to life span and develop appropriate plans for replacement equipment.
The Maintenance & Facilities Manager must have the following:
- Carried out a management or supervisory role, ideally within a manufacturing environment.
- Hold relevant qualifications (Apprentice Trained, NVQ L3 or 4, OND, HNC or HND).
- Able to develop and implement best practice and reliability strategies.
- The ability to operate in a fast-paced manufacturing environment and make swift but accurate decisions under pressure.
- NEBOSH qualification would be advantageous but not essential.
- Must have a focused approach towards Health & Safety and led initiatives.
- Strong IT and reporting skills.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of maintenance & facilities management and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about Maintenance & Facilities Manager role, please contact Neil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446114.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.