Maintenance and Facilities Manager (days)
Good permanent salary
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Manager with a global aerospace company based near Rugby; this permanent days based role will be working on the more strategic elements of maintenance including looking at their current PM schedule and making improvements.
We are looking for a Maintenance Manager with the following:
- Experienced at this level (or a good level of experience at maintenance supervisor level) in a manufacturing environment (ideally aerospace)
- Appropriate education in Engineering (apprenticeship, NVQ, HNC or equivalent)
- Proven experience working with PM schedules to improve OEE, management of spares and management of medium sized maintenance teams
- Proficiency with Microsoft packages
The Maintenance Manager role is aiming to start before Christmas where possible with the company utilising a 2 stage interview process; the company are offering the following for the Maintenance Manager position:
- Good basic salary (call for more information)
- Day shift
- Comprehensive benefits
- Ongoing training
If this Maintenance Manager role is of interest, please get in touch with Gareth Simpson () of Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446125.