£0.00 - £46 per hour
almost 2 years ago
Job Title: Mainframe Application Developer and Analyst
Hourly Rate £46/hr
Location - Gothenburg, Sweden
The group PLM Product Structures is responsible for applications supporting the
product development of new cars and the manufacturing processes. The group is
responsible for a number of applications, and for these it manages all support,
maintenance and new development required in both projects and change requests.
We are now looking for a Mainframe Application Developer/Analyst with good
business understanding. You should have experience from developing in mainframe
applications and preferably experience from working as a business analyst on the
border between IT and business, experience from the automotive business and
especially in the PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) area is an advantage.
You will work both independently and in a team, and close to the business. You will
be part of an agile product team (SAFe/Scrum) and the transformation to modern
Mainframe tools. You are expected to actively work with continuous improvement
and innovation, and your duties over time will include everything from coding and
testing to analyzing business requirements and breaking them down to IT
The ART (SAFe) you will be joining is TEST OBJECT CONTENT CONTROL, where
the product team TEST OBJECT SPECIFICATION has the purpose to improve the
test object process and deliver IT solutions that better meet business future needs,
while also supporting and maintaining the solutions in production.
* Minimum 3 years of experience working with mainframe
* Mainframe knowledge, such as
o JCL programming
* Fluent in English and Swedish, both written and spoken.
* Experience from working with business requirements.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field.
* Experience of Agile methods and DevOps
* Experience of modern mainframe development tools from MicroFocus/IBM
* Experience of Azure DevOps
* Experience of PLM or PDM
* Automotive experience
* An analytical mind-set and a high sense of quality in daily work.
* Good communications skills.
* Business oriented. You are driven by a wish to understand the business processes
we are supporting and the business needs and demands.
* Team player with an open and positive mindset.
* Driven, you have the ability to take own initiatives and see them through
If you are interested in this attractive opportunity, please get in touch with or call on 01384 446145 now!