Job Title: Mainframe Application Developer/Analyst
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
The group PLM Product Structures is responsible for applications supporting the
product development of new cars and the manufacturing processes. The group
consist of around 50 people located in Gothenburg and Bangalore. The group is
responsible for a number of applications (most notable KDP, Konstruktions Data
Personvagnar), and manages all support, maintenance and new development
required in both projects and change requests.
We are now looking for several Mainframe Application Developer/Analyst with good
business understanding. You should have experience from developing in mainframe
applications and preferably experience from working as a business analyst on the
border between IT and business, experience from the automotive business and
especially in the PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) area is an advantage.
You will work both independently and in teams, and close to the business. You will
be part of a productification and transformation to agile methods (SAFe/Scrum) as
well as to modern Mainframe tools. You are expected to actively work with
continuous improvement and innovation, and your duties over time will include
everything from coding and testing to analyzing business requirements and breaking
them down to IT requirements.
You will primarliy work with new development in the KDP Next Generation program,
with the purpose to improve the Product Information Management Platform to better
meet business future needs.
* Minimum 3 years of experience working with mainframe
* Mainframe knowledge, such as
o JCL programming
* Fluent in English and Swedish, both written and spoken.
* Experience from working with business requirements.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field.
* Experience of Agile methods and DevOps
* Experience of modern mainframe development tools from MicroFocus/IBM
* Experience of Azure DevOps
* Experience of PLM or PDM
* Automotive experience
* An analytical mind-set and a high sense of quality in daily work.
* Good communications skills.
* Business oriented. You are driven by a wish to understand the business processes
we are supporting and the business needs and demands.
* Team player with an open and positive mindset.
* Driven, you have the ability to take own initiatives and see them through