£22k - 28k per year
about 1 month ago
Machinist - Andover, Hampshire UK - Electro-Mechanical Components
£22,000 to £28,000 p.a
Hours: Mon-Thur (8am-5pm) Fri (8am-12pm)
Our client designs, engineers and manufactures innovative electro-mechanical components of the very highest quality for a broad range of applications to the automotive, aerospace, medical, material handling, oil and gas sectors. They provide prototyping, low volume and medium volume manufacturing processes.
As a Machinist you will require the following skills:
- Ideally experienced operating manual and CNC machines.
- Ideally experienced operating manual Lathes, Mills, Grinding Machines [horizontal and cylindrical].
- CNC programming (desirable)
- Experience of working in markets for Aerospace, Defence, Oil and Gas, Automotive and Marine
- Knowledge of work with quality systems [AS9100 and BS EN ISO 9001] - desirable
As a Machinist your responsibilities will include:
- Machining parts for special purpose machinery [motors, actuators, and sensors].
- Develop and machine tooling for production.
- Manual and CNC machine work.
- Engineering support.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you are interested in this machinist opportunity please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Oliver Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.