Manual Milling Machinist
Fixed Term Contract
Salary – Negotiable depending on experience
Jonathan Lee are currently recruiting for a Machinist based in Coventry. This role will be based on a Fixed Term Contract for 12 months with the view to go Permanent.
As a Machinist you will:
- Ensure all process improvements & standards are constantly maintained & reported
- Ensure all parts that are manufactured and produced are to company standard & correct specification
- Support members of the production team
- Contribute to continuous improvement of processes and practises operated by the company.
- Complete & maintain accurate reports & documentation on products & machinery
As a Machinist you will have:
- Experience of working within a manufacturing background
- Ability to work under pressure & hit tight deadlines
- Experience of machining & programming on 3 axis DRO milling machinery
- Ability to lead teams
- Experience of supporting/training other team members
If you are currently a machinist looking for a new opportunity & keen to hear more about this role then please get in touch with Kieron at Jonathan Lee.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.