Job title: Manual Machinist
Salary Range; Up to £30,000 DOE
This industrial automation provider are seeking a Machinist for their Worcester factory.
A Machinist is required with excellent knowledge of milling, turning and grinding. Candidates with experience within engineering and manufacturing settings would be well received.
Due to expansion this company, a bespoke machine manufacturer based in Worcester requires a dedicated Machinist with problem solving acumen for a new permanent role. As a Machinist you will be required to:
- Read and interpret engineering drawings whilst achieve tolerances of 0.010mm in milling and turning operations.
- Able to optimise speeds, feeds and DOC for machining alloy, various steels and non-metals.
- Innovative ability to produce fixtures for challenging components and utilising / modifying / updating our existing fixture library.
The Machinist should have the following skills or experience:
- Relevant technical experience and knowledge, ideally with an apprenticeship within machining covering both manual and CNC machines.
- Meticulous eye for detail with a creative outlook and able to prioritise workload.
- Excellent communication skills, capable of working and liaising with internal and external departments.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of milling small parts to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Worcester-based Automation company will offer you:
- Up to £30,000 per annum.
- Overtime opportunities as well as early finishes on a Friday.
- Opportunities to develop your career and knowledge within this organisation.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of engineering principles and excellent machinery skills and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Machinist role, please contact Mary O'Brien at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 168.