Up to £30,000 per annum
This expanding organisation are looking for a progressive Machinist for their Head Office in Worcester.
A CNC Machinist with knowledge of Grinding, Threadrolling or CNC machinery skills is required for a leading Automation manufacturer based in Worcester. Candidates with experience of the Automotive or Aerospace industries would be well received.
Due to an increase in demand, my client requires a flexible and committed CNC Machinist with industrial experience for a new permanent position. As a CNC Machinist you will be required to:
- Understand programme, set and operate all machinery to high requirements
- Use precision measurement tools to ensure compliance of product specification
- Apply a continuous improvement methodology
The CNC Machinist should have the following skills or experience:
- Metallic Components Knowledge and Technical Qualifications.
- Threadrolling is highly desirable
- Experience of lathes, milling machine, turning centres and general bench working skills
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of CNC, Grinding or Threadrolling to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Worcester based Automation company will offer you:
- Up to £30,000 per annum
- Overtime opportunies as well as early finishes on a Friday
- Opportunities to develop your career and knowledge within this organisation
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of CNC and/or Grinding and/or Threadrolling and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the CNC Machinist role, please contact Mary O'Brien at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 168.