Rotherham, South Yorkshire
£28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + career progression
almost 2 years ago
Job title: Mechanical Engineering Lecturer
Salary Range; From £28,000, DOE
This leading training provider are seeking a Mechanical Engineering Lecturer for their Rotherham Campus.
A Mechanical Engineering Assessor is required with knowledge training and assessing Mechanical Engineering Apprentices. Candidates with experience of the education and training industries would be well received.
Due to expansion this company, an established business based in Rotherham requires a tenacious Mechanical Engineering Lecturer with apprenticeship delivery experience for a new permanent role. As a Mechanical Engineering Lecturer, you will be required to:
- Train and assess learners in a range of basic and specialist skills to the standard requirements of EAL Levels 1, 2 and 3.
- Able to create and develop relationships with Employers and Apprentices whilst successfully meeting KPIs.
- Organise infill training to support apprentices and efficiently signposted to additional resources as and when required.
The Mechanical Engineering Lecturer should have the following skills or experience:
- Relevant training and industry qualifications such as A1/D32/33/TAQA, and PTTLS/CTTLS/DTTLS/PGCE/Cert-Ed.
- Occupational competency within Mechanical Engineering sector and knowledge of engineering operations, advanced manufacturing and engineering.
- Experience of coaching learners through an apprenticeship qualification, proficient in evidence gathering, lesson planning and offering one-to-one support.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of delivering Mechanical Engineering apprenticeships to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Rotherham-based skills provider will offer you:
- Basic Salary from £28,000 per annum, DOE
- Holiday, pension and performance-based bonuses.
- Career development opportunities including Team Leader capabilities.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Tutoring and Assessing on Mechanical Engineering and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Mechanical Engineering Lecturer role, please contact Mary O'Brien at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 168.