Position - Machine Shop Supervisor
Salary - £35,000 - £45,000 depending on level of experience (+ additional overtime)
Location - Birmingham, Redditch, Worcester
We are seeking to recruit a Machine Shop Supervisor who can manage and lead multiple machining operations. This is a challenging yet rewarding role therefore the Machine Shop Supervisor should be self-motivated and driven, highly energetic and have the determination to lead his team across 2 or 3 shifts and ensure machining operations are completed on time and to budget.
Key experience required for the Machine Shop Supervisor:
- It is essential that you have experience of having worked and managed in a machine shop environment.
- Previous experience of high accuracy machining will be highly beneficial.
- Experience of either turning centres, machining centres and grinding technology.
- Experience of working to Lean/Six Sigma and Continuous Improvement will be beneficial and not essential.
- You should be able to work from engineering diagrams.
- You should have management experience managing your teams across 2 or 3 shifts.
- Engineering qualifications would be desirable however relevant engineering experience within machining would also be considered as an alternative.
To apply for the Machine Shop Supervisor vacancy please email your up to date CV to Amo Rai, Senior Automation & Robotics Consultant.