- Sector: Metals
- Function: Manufacturing and production
- Contact: Matt Johnson
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384446116
- Duration: Permanent
- Start Date: 03/05/2022
- Expiry Date: 31 May 2022
- Job Ref: 59721
Job title: Production Machine Operator
Salary Range: £10.50 - £13.12 per hour / £20,475 - £25,590 per annum plus overtime at Time & Half after 37.5 hours
Hours: 37.5-hour week
Permanent 6am- 2pm Shift - £10.50 per hour £20,475 per annum
Permanent 2-10pm Shift - £12.07 per hour £23,546.25 per annum
Permanent 10pm - 6am - £13.12 per hour £25,590 per annum
Location: Bridgnorth Shropshire
Permanent Contract working for a leading manufacturing organisation within the Automotive, Motorsport, Marine and MOD sector.
A number of Production Machine Operators are required with knowledge of working to production plans, machine operating or setting and assembling components for the supply of products into motorsport and high-end automotive industry.
Candidates that have worked in a production environment, operated presses or special purpuse machines, worked to targets and have experience with assembling products would be well received.
Due to workload this Motorsport manufacturer based in Bridgnorth Shropshire requires a number of experienced, dynamic and leading production machine operators to work on a fixed shifts on a straight permanent contract. As a Production Machine Operator, you will be required to:
- Handle raw materials supplied to work streams.
- Delivery and set up workload
- Set and operate bespoke machinery.
- Accurately assembly and inspect high value motorsport parts
- Preform tooling and material changes
- Machine load and safe loading of tools to CNC machines
- Finish and assemble of composites components.
- Pack and label of finished products.
- Accurately record production data as required.
The Production Machine Operater should have the following skills or experience:
- Good manufacturing or engineering background
- Good standard of manual dexterity
- press or machine operating experience
- Good timekeeping
- Ability to work to written instructions
- Ability to understand and follow verbal instructions
- Attention to detail
- Committed attitude to Continuous Improvement activities such as 5s etc
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of production machine/press operating within a manufacturing business. In return for your experience, this Bridgnorth Shropshire manufacturer will offer you:
- Permanent position
- 37.5-hour per week
- 21 plus stats holiday
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of production assembly within a high-volume manufacturing business. If you have any questions about the Process Assembly role, please contact Matt Johnson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.