£26k per year
Title: 2x Machine Setter / Operator
Shifts: 6am – 2pm / 2pm – 10pm
- Carry out and complete tool changing and setting on vacuum forming and associated machines within Production, as per the production plan schedule.
- To make required adjustments during production runs to maintain quality and productivity.
- Responsible for ensuring that ‘first off’ and subsequent forming’s conform to all required quality standards and that the tools, raw materials and outer packaging used for each job meets all specifications given for the job.
- To be responsible for minor modifications, repairs to or replacement of tooling parts, e.g. making new cutting plates, drilling and tapping to re-mount tool on a bolster, as part of the tool changing process and as per directions of Shift Supervisor.
- To assist in machine operation during runs by loading fresh plastic reels and removing skeletal waste as required, and to arrange for delivery and removal of material, and removal of waste to and from machines, and to remove and process produced goods from the machine.
- To assist in keeping production areas and tool stores clean and tidy, to work within all Health and Safety procedures and processes.
- To assist with maintenance as and when required.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.