Machine Operator - Flexo-graphic/Printing
Permanent position - Slough
Salary Negotiable plus shift allowance
The Machine Operator is part of a 3-person team and will take key responsibility for all print and laminating activities. Due to increased workloads, this company, the industry leader in food packaging solutions require a Machine Operator. As the Machine Operator you will be required to:
- Set up and operate Flexo-graphic Utecho printing press to print designs or plain colours on foil.
- Set up machine according to SOP's, registration and colour matching (water-based inks).
- First-off print inspection, identifying imperfections, alignment and other quality issues.
- Maintain printing press - housekeeping, roller and anilox preparation prior to printing.
- Responsible for quality throughout the run, efficiency and housekeeping.
- Mix inks or dyes meeting correct company standards.
The Machine Operator should have the following skills or experience:
- Experience of working as a Machine Operator in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience using a Utecho printer or similar.
- Experience using water-based paints.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Machine Operator and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Justin Wainwright at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889267.