Job title: Machine Learning Developer
Salary Range; Up to £60,000
This expanding mobile telecommunications business are seeking a Machine Learning Developer for their Cambridge Head Office.
A Machine Learning Developer is required with knowledge of Fuzzy Logic and IoT. Candidates with experience of the engineering, healthcare, defence and automotive industries would be well received.
Due to client demand this company, a thought leading company based in Cambridge requires a flexible Machine Learning Developer with [skill] experience for a new permanent. As a Machine Learning Developer, you will be required to:
- To create a computationally efficient, testable, embedded intelligence platform for versatile deployment in IoT Networks.
- Utilise intelligence and adaptability in data processing, this platform will need to be capable of filtering data receive to only transmit "useful" data.
- Work within the project team, design and build software which will enhance the company's suite of products.
The Machine Learning Developer should have the following skills or experience:
- Hold relevant qualifications such as a BSc or Higher in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or Physics
- High level knowledge and experience of computational intelligence, fuzzy logic, embedded systems programming and Java, C or C++ programming.
- Due to the nature of this position, must be willing to undergo, and eligible to achieve, HMG security clearance up to at least SC level.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of machine learning to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Cambridge-based engineering consultancy will offer you:
- Salary up to £60,000 per annum
- Generous Pension, Private Healthcare and Holiday Entitlement.
- Flexible Working Hours, free on-site Parking and regular social events.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Artificial Intelligence and Fuzzy Logic and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Machine Learning Developer role, please contact Mary O'Brien at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 168.