Machine Learning Engineer - Near Chester
Machine Learning Engineers are required for contract and permanent roles working for an aerospace, defence and energy software and systems specialist working on site at their Aerospace client's site in Broughton and must have Strong understanding of Machine Learning, AI or Deep Learning.
The Machine Learning Engineer should have the following skills/experience:
- BSc in Machine Learning, Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics or in another highly quantitative field. - Master's or Ph.D. in a relevant area ideal.
- Expert in Time series prediction
- Deep learning on Time Series data
- Experience in RNN, LSTM, CNN, Auto encoders
- At least 4 years of Machine Learning experience
Salary / Rate
- Negotiable depending upon experience
Interviews for the Machine Learning Engineers will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible.
If you are interested in this role then please contact Philip Delaloye at Jonathan Lee Recruitment or call my direct line on +44 (0) 1384 446192.