£15.30 - 15.30 per hour
Logistics Technician (Test Services & Site Facilities) - JP00000360
PAYE rate - £15.30 per hour (Inside IR35)
12 months assignment
Deliverables / KPIs / SLAs
- Demonstrate that part/vehicle logistics are being managed in accordance with the section KPI's
- Ensure a strong relationship with service providers is maintained
- Provide excellent customer service at all times to support projects.
- Own the administration process for parts and vehicle logistics to/from, to include:
- Delivery requests
- Supplier shipments
- Ensure a smooth and timely process for goods in/out, including prioritising urgent requests as necessary
- Liaise with test groups/Stores to ensure parts/vehicles are ready for despatch and track progress to ensure on-time delivery
- Track performance of parts/vehicle logistics and provide clear reporting
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency, cost and capture knowledge
- General administration duties for the Test team.
Qualifications, Skills and Training Requirements
- Ideally a strong background in logistics or a desire to train and own this area of the business.
- Experience/knowledge of moving parts/vehicles across borders is preferred but not essential.
- Experience of a busy office environment
- Administration background
- Ideally educated to a good GCSE level with grade 4 or above in English and Maths.
There is an assumption that the candidate will have the following:
- Excellent organisational & communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A positive 'can do' flexible attitude
- Be able to manage and prioritise own workload
- Fully proficient in Excel data management and producing graphs
- A good knowledge of Word and PowerPoint for report writing & presentation preparation.
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.