£18 - 19 per hour
about 2 months ago
Job Title: Logistics Specialist
Rate: £19.68 (PAYE)
Our client, a luxurious automotive brand is seeking a Logistics Specialist to support them on a 6 month contract, based in Chichester.
- Manage in series production and ITO for the planning and implementation of inbound parts logistics concepts.
- Manage supply chain concepts, material flow, logistics structure elements, external and internal packaging and line side layout for new Product Integration, LCI, MY and Bespoke Features. R
- Manager relevant logistics economic results in vehicle projects, bespoke feature evaluation and series changes.
Key skills and experiences:
- Degree level or relevant professional experience
- Excellent understanding of the whole inbound logistics process chains, logistics structure elements and packaging concept.
- Knowledge of production / assembly process, Health & Safety regulations and ergonomics, VPS (Kaizen).
- Negotiation and coaching skills and project management skills.
- Good understanding of different cultures as this role will interface with it's sister plant in Germany.
- Formal training in Logistics, substantial knowledge of logistics processes
- Ability to handle pressure whilst solving problems, resolving conflicts and making key decisions
- Strongly self-motivated, high analytical and logical capabilities, high level of creative thinking
- General IT Skills (Desktop) Business Process IT Skills
- Excellent communications and social skills. Able to convince and persuade others, both at higher and lower levels
Interested in the above opportunity? Apply today by sending your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.