Project Engineer (Logistics)
Paying up to £22.50 per hour ltd/umbrella
Are you looking for a Project Engineer (Logistics) role with a large international automotive manufacturing company based in Gaydon? An opportunity has arisen for a Project Engineer (Logistics) to provide support to a growing and busy department for a period of circa 6 months. The role is temporary and paying up to £22.50 per hour.
What you will be doing:
- Support pre-production builds by obtaining and maintaining part delivery promises from external suppliers
- Ensuring part delivery promises meet build requirements, resolving disconnects and escalating issues when no alternative
- Relevant previous experience of Supplier logistics within a manufacturing or engineering environment
- Able to work cross-functionally
- Able to build relationships with suppliers
The ideal candidate will have experience within the automotive sector or adjacent industries, e.g. rail, aerospace, defence or energy.