- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Logistics
- Contact: Kate Stevens
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446130
- Expiry Date: 02 February 2022
- Job Ref: 60155
- Responsible for in-series production and for the planning and implementation of inbound parts logistics concepts (supply chain concepts, material flow, logistics structure elements, external and internal packaging, and line side layout) for new Product Integration, LCI, MY and Bespoke Features.
- Responsible for the relevant logistics economic results in vehicle projects, bespoke feature evaluation and series changes.
- Responsible to manage Change and Process Improvement Projects within Logistics Planning and Physical Logistics Responsible for Early Phase Planning and Strategy Evaluations.
- Design, plan, analyse, influence, qualify, evaluate, identify, communicate concepts to deliver most efficient logistics processes (costs, space, time, quality, environment) for the Integration of new vehicles and bespoke features
- Cost evaluations and expenditure, ensuring controlling, forecasting and adherence to Invest targets (Structure and Product) and to budget targets.
- Ensure that Project targets are met, plant requirements are incorporated.
- Manage Change and Process Improvement Projects in Logistics Planning and Physical Logistics, train colleagues and logistics shop floor staff.
- Prepare/produce reports/documentation from available data to ensure that the appropriate level of information is communicated throughout the business.
- Time and cost Analysis for improvement in assembly and logistics costs, resources, time, space to achieve business optimum.
What we're looking for:
- Excellent understanding of the whole inbound logistics process chains, logistics structure elements and packaging concept.
- Knowledge of production / assembly process, Health & Safety regulations and ergonomics, VPS (Kaizen).
- Negotiation and coaching skills and project management skills.
- Formal training in Logistics and processes
- Ability to handle pressure whilst solving problems, resolving conflicts and making key decisions
- Excellent communications and social skills.
Apply today by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.