about 2 years ago
Stores / Logistics Operatives
We are looking for 3 Stores/Logistics Operatives, for a third-party logistics (3PL) company, at their facility in the Heathrow area, for a 7am to 7pm Shift that is 4 days on and 4 days off. The Stores/Logistics Operatives will be responsible for the efficient running of the operation of parts, ensuring best practice is followed at all times.
The ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate their attitude and ability to excel at ensuring the end clients targets and standards are met or exceeded.
- Picking /Packing Aircraft Spares to tight deadlines.
- Inspecting, Stocking, Inventory cycle counts, WMS updates. Scanning documents
- Adhering to Customer Processes and KPI's.
- Following Customer specific requests.
- Ensure that all Quality and Health and Safety standards are adhered to.
- To ensure that all stock (Engineering parts) are moved using correct Manual Handling procedures.
- To ensure that all documentation and information is handled and completed as required.
- Able to work to strict deadlines
- Prior Logistics / Stores experience (ideally in a 3PL or aircraft stores environment).
- Proficient at using appropriate warehouse / logistics systems.
- FLTD experience.
- Customer facing experience - preferred.
- Salary - negotiable dependent upon experience
- Shift allowance
If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience and wish to apply please send a brief copy of your CV and a covering letter, outlining your suitability for the role, please send your CV to Philip Delaloye on or call on 01384446192