Logistics - Export Operatives
We are looking for 3 Logistic / Export Operatives, for a third-party logistics (3PL) company, at their facility in the Heathrow area, for a 7am to 7pm Shift, that is 4 days on and 4 days off. The Logistic / Export Operatives will be responsible for the preparation of shipping documents for the distribution and export of aircraft spares worldwide.
The ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate their attitude and ability to excel at ensuring the end clients targets and standards are met or exceeded.
- To prepare the shipping documents for the distribution and export of aircraft spares worldwide.
- Process work to Customer KPI's.
- Update and operate various operating systems.
- Liaise with Supervisor as to daily priorities and functions within the office routine that will assist with workloads/achieving KPI's.
- Maintain teamwork over all shifts in conjunction with all departments.
- To ensure that all stock (Engineering parts) are moved using correct Manual Handling procedures.
- To ensure that all documentation and information is handled and completed as required.
- Able to work to strict deadlines.
- 2 years' experience in an Export, Courier or Customer Service environment. (ideally in a 3PL or aircraft stores environment).
- Good Standard of General education with good Maths, English and Geography.
- Attention to detail and able to work on own initiative with accuracy and consistency.
- Previous experience of operating TE2, SAP and CSP or similar systems.
- Previous experience of Fedex, DHL, UPS, TNT, ID-database processing.
- Good PC skills with Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Have a pro-active attitude and able to work to deadlines.
- Salary - negotiable dependent upon experience
- Shift allowance
If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience and wish to apply please send a brief copy of your CV and a covering letter, outlining your suitability for the role, please send your CV to Philip Delaloye on or call on 01384446192