Job Title - Logistics Group Manager
Salary - £43,000.00 - £50,000.00 (D.O.E)
An opportunity has arisen for a Group Logistics Manager to work for this leading manufacturer of industrial diesel engines.
An exciting opportunity exists has arisen for a Logistics Group Manager position at the Stafford Engine facility. Within this role you will oversee and manage core process improvements across the Logistics operation. Managing cross-departmental projects to deliver PQVC performance improvements.
You will also be responsible for developing and overseeing material flow from warehouse receipt to manufacturing lineside utilizing Lean guidelines/principles. This includes communicating with multiple departments and stakeholders to optimize material flow. Your Direct Reports include Logistics Engineers, Logistics Analysts and IRA Counters, as well as indirect leadership of over 50 warehouse operation employees.
Required Skills and Experience
* Previous Manufacturing Logistics Experience
* Leadership experience of hourly and salaried staff
* A college degree or equivalent work experience is required for this position.
* Good interpersonal skills are required to develop a cooperative work relationship with others inside and outside the department.
* Requires a thorough working knowledge of Lean processes and tools, manufacturing operations, general knowledge of related areas
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Sarah Gilbert or Kate Stevens at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.