- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Logistics
- Contact: Kate Stevens
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446130
- Expiry Date: 01 February 2022
- Job Ref: 60152
Title: Logistics Flow Coordinator
Contract Position based at: Solihull
Duration: 6 Months
Rate: up to £30.74/hr Ltd (c. £23.80/hr PAYE)
Logistics Flow Coordinator - European Distribution Controller
Building Effective Relationships
- Developing and maintaining relationships that inspire trust and respect.
- Building a network and being able to influence others to make things happen.
- Having a clear understanding of the business issues to help solve problems and achieve organisational objectives.
- Understanding the different contributions from other disciplines and working with colleagues from across the organisation to achieve better results.
Analytical Capability, Tenacity and Attention to Detail
- Making it happen and turning plans into successfully implemented actions.
Innovation and Creativity
- Looking for new ways of working, exploring best practice and delivering original and imaginative approaches to problems.
Vision and Standards
- Defining or applying a consistent approach to communication and maintaining professional and ethical standards and the ability to embrace change.
- Understanding of purchasing/contract negotiation and strategy
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Strong data analytic capability.
- Good understanding of supply chain management either national or international.
- Experience in managing Transport Service Providers in a fast-paced working environment.
- Experience working with data visualisation tools like Tableau & PowerBI are advantageous.
- Strong financial acumen.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Powerpoint, Word).
- Ability to communicate and influence others.
- Presentation skills, creative, good networking skills
- Applicants should be pro-active self-starters, demonstrating initiative and dynamic approach
- Self-motivated, with appropriate self-confidence and a "passion for excellence"
- Able to deliver objectives with minimum supervision.
- Understanding of Manufacturing production methods desirable
- Good problem solving techniques and understanding of lean manufacturing principals
- Knowledge of New Product Introduction and Manufacturing Processes are advantageous
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
Apply today by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.