£45,000, phc, life cover, pension
Are you an experienced Tier 1 or OEM Logistics Engineer? Are you looking to join a top 3 supplier who allow you to grow with every challenge? Join a business that employees over 75,000 people across 170 global locations turning over more than $11billion? Then this could be the role for you……
An opportunity is available for an experienced Logistics Engineer to join the team in Shropshire. The Logistics Engineer will analyse the site activities and highlight opportunities for improvement.
The Logistics Engineer will be CI focused, managing customer packaging requirements, mapping the flow of materials across site, reducing line side inventory and define simple solutions to ensure employees are working in the most efficient and ergonomic way.
- Degree in Manufacturing / Industrial Engineering or equivalent relevant qualification
Skills and Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to summarise and present projects to senior management
- Manufacturing operations background, preferably automotive
- Competent user of Microsoft Office IT tools
- MTM Time Study Trained with industrial experience
- Proficient in Auto CAD
- Experience using Visio or similar Process Mapping Tools
- Training in relevant CI tools such as Yamazumi, Ishikawa, PPS, Man Machine Cycle Analysis.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you are an experienced Logistics Engineer from a Tier 1 supplier or an OEM and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Scott Williams at Jonathan Lee Recruitment PSC17