about 2 years ago
3 to 6 Months
Are you seeking an opportunity within logistics in the automotive industry?
One of the world's leading premium car brands is seeking a Logistics Engineer to join their Inbound Logistics organisation based in Sweden.
- Oversee and plan Premium, Overseas and General Cargo projects and shipments
- Plan and implement Project based cargo shipments (e.g. tooling and dies for new car models) alongside internal stakeholders
- Work alongside Indirect Purchasing (IDP) to lead major RFQ's from a stakeholder perspective, working alongside IDP as assigned, representing the relevant business area
- Regularly interact with stakeholders to address concerns or issues and report feedback regarding process improvements
- Provide input and feedback regarding Premium, Overseas and General Cargo processes where improvement opportunities or issues are identified
- Provide out of hours support by standby duty as needed
This is a 3 to 6 month contract based in Gothenburg, Sweden and offering competitive hourly rates.
Apply today! Please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert at Jonathan Lee Recruitment as soon as possible.