A Logistics Coordinator is required to join a Wolverhampton based aerospace and defence company for a one month contract position. The successful candidate will be joining to assist in goods inward, stock control and dispatch within a complex manufacturing environment.
Responsibilities of the Logistics Coordinator will include the following:
- Co-ordinate activities to ensure all components and paperwork are aligned and parts delivered to point of kitting.
- Use MRP system and Excel databases to manage availability.
- Kitting for OEM, repair and spares products to support assembly and test build lines.
- Stock control, perpetual inventory cycle count and root cause investigation of stock losses to ensure high level of stock accuracy.
- Packaging and shipping of OEM, repair and spares products.
The Logistics Coordinator should have the following skills or experience:
- Previous experience working in a complex manufacturing environment.
- Good knowledge of MRP / ERP systems.
- Demonstrable background in logistics and materials management.
- Be immediately available or available at short notice.
This is a short term, one month, contract position with a view to extension dependent on workload & performance.
Interviews for the Logistics Coordinator will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible. For further information on the Logistics Coordinator position please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446163.