£28,000 to £34,000
London - SW
Our client is a leading manufacturer of state of the art specialist lighting. They specialise in LED High-Mast Lighting, with a focus on bespoke or specialist lighting projects found in Container Ports, Airports, Railway Operators and local councils.
A Logistics Coordinator is now required to help drive the business forward who can challenge and take ownership of this exciting role. We are looking for a Logistics Coordinator with excellent Customer Service, Supply Chain awareness and the ability to multitask dealing with multiple shipments, at different stages within the logistics cycle. Candidates with experience of the electronics or lighting industry would be well received.
Due to YoY growth this company, based in South West London, needs a Logistics Coordinator to take control of all transportation activities in accordance with the customer service requirements. You will ensure on-time delivery of freight in line with customer service requirements. You will actively look at ways to reduce transport and distribution costs contributing to the business bottom line.
- Experience of coordinating batch & pallet labelling at the factory source
- 80% Air/Road Freight 20% Sea
- Experience of configuring pallets for container utilisation
- Experience of projecting managing new global destinations and freight routes from pallet configuration, to container utilisation, route planning, freight negotiation, customs clearance and secondary haulage to and from the manufacturing facility
- Minimum of 5 year's experience in logistics and/or operations.
- Experience with international logistics
- Experience with Road, Air and Sea freight
- Experience in working with multiple 3PL's
- Good communicator (First-class written, verbal, organisational and interpersonal skills)
- Flexible so as to develop the role to best meet the changing needs of a rapidly growing technology company
- Enjoy working in a small tightly-knit team
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you are an experienced Logistics Coordinator, enjoy working in a small close-knit team, have international freight experience and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Logistics Coordinator role, please contact Scott Williams at Jonathan Lee Recruitment PSC17