Logistics Coordinator - Wolverhampton (Contract)
A Logistics Coordinator is required by our client, a leading Aerospace and Defence Company based in Wolverhampton. The key responsibilities for the Logistics Coordinator are;
- Ensure that product is moved to a regular beat.
- Deliver inbound commercial items to required members of staff or departments.
- Maintain minimum paper delivery to departmental functions
- Read Works Order to determine where the product should go next
Skills and Experience required for the Logistics Coordinator:
- Experience of Warehousing and Stock Control
- Converse with Manual Handing techniques and regulations
- IT literate, able to use such systems as Web reports, MRP Screens and Excel and Bar code Readers
- Expected to contribute to continuous improvements.
**Security Clearance will be required for this role and therefore only applications from candidates able to obtain this will be considered.
If you feel you meet the requirements for the role of the Logistics Coordinator then apply directly or contact Paul Broadhead, , tel 01384 446 155. We look forward to hearing from you asap due to the urgent requirement of this role.