Oldbury, West Midlands
over 1 year ago
A specialist manufacturing company based in the West Midlands is currently recruiting a Logistics and Materials Coordinator. This is a challenging new position to support the company's manufacturing team by providing logistical support to the production function. The successful applicant will be responsible for supporting, planning and organising logistics operations for outgoing and incoming products.
- Analysing and organising delivery routes ensuring the most efficient route is planned.
- Manage servicing and repairs of company vehicle fleet.
- Input key information into computer systems and ensure that all relevant details are logged.
- Stock takes and planning inventory levels.
- Ensure that quality standards are adhered to in line with the customer and internal policy.
- Proven experience in a manufacturing or logistics environment.
- Good understanding of transport systems.
- Hold a certificate in professional competence eg health & safety.
- Good Windows and Office IT skills.
- Have a flexible, proactive approach to work and strong desire to get the job done.
This is an excellent opportunity for a logistics coordinator to develop your career in a challenging role with a growing company.
Interviews for this position will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible.
For further information on the Customer Services Manager position please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446163.