£30k - 35k per year
3 months ago
Job Title: ILogistics Analyst
Rate: Up to £30,000 to £35,000 p/a (DOE)
Are you a Logistics Analyst looking to join a world leading manufacturing company?
I am currently supporting a battery technology specialist who are seeking a Logistics Analyst to support both operations and purchasing departments in ensuring the company is efficient and cost effective with all inbound and outbound logistics.
- Develop logistics analytics to make operational performance and trends visible.
- Develop reporting capability for supply chain Key Performance Indicators.
- Plan and implement supply chain optimisation projects (e.g., warehouse-slotting, route planning)
- Oversee inventory procedures.
- Develop requirements and standards (e.g., procurement, delivery)
- Warehouse Operations - warehousing tools, systems to meet defined metrics for inbound and outbound operations of a warehouse.
- Discover the most cost-effective shipping modes and schedules by van, pallet etc.
- Evaluate vendor operations (e.g., freight forwarders) according to quality standards.
- Conduct internal and external benchmarking analysis .
Skills and experiences:
- Logistics and distribution experience within a similar role.
- Advanced Microsoft Office application a requirement.
- Experience of ERP and Warehouse Management Systems (WMS).
- A confident, autonomous individual with an analytical mindset, and the patience and tenacity to focus on complex tasks to ensure resolution,
- Able to handle multiple concurrent project tasks. Diligent and happy to work across the business on projects of varying sizes, budgets and with a variety of stakeholders,
- Teamworking ethic being able to collaborate with different departments.
- Strong communication skills
This is a permanent opportunity based on a 40 hour week offering additional benefits and development programs.
Interested in the above opportunity? Apply today by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.