Logistics Flow Analyst – 38176
Pay Rate: up to £22.15/hr Ltd - inside IR35 (PAYE option available)
Contract Position based at: Solihull
Logistics Flow Analyst
Key Performance Indicators:
- Building Effective Relationships - developing and maintaining relationships that inspire trust and respect. Building a network and being able to influence others to make things happen.
- Business Focus - having a clear understanding of the business issues to help solve problems and achieve organisational objectives.
- Cross Functional Awareness - understanding the different contributions from other disciplines and working with colleagues from across the organisation to achieve better results.
- Analytical Capability, Tenacity and Attention to Detail - making it happen, turning plans into successfully implemented actions.
- Innovation and Creativity - Looking for new ways of working, exploring best practice and delivering original and imaginative approaches to problems.
- Vision and Standards - defining or applying a consistent approach to communication and maintaining professional and ethical standards.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Applicants should be pro-active self-starters, demonstrating initiative and dynamic approach, self-motivated, with appropriate self-confidence and a "passion for excellence", able to deliver objectives with minimum supervision.
- Ability to embrace change
- Understanding of transport contract management
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Strong data analytics capability.
- Good understanding of supply chain management either national or international.
- Experience in manging Transport Service Providers in a fast-paced working environment.
- Strong financial acumen.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Powerpoint, Word).
- Ability to communicate and influence others.
- Presentation skills, creative, good networking skills
- Understanding of Manufacturing production methods desirable
- Good problem-solving techniques and understanding of lean manufacturing principals
- Knowledge of New Product Introduction and Manufacturing Processes are advantageous.
- Experience working with data visualisation tools like Tableau & PowerBI are advantageous.
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
For further information, please send your interest and CV to – firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.