My client are a large automotive and metals manufacturer.
They are looking for an experienced Logistics Analyst with strong customer service skills as there will be regular customer contact in the role.
- Manage assigned customer portfolio
- Develop customer forecasts to be included in rolled-up/consensus Demand Plan
- Review forecast accuracy - root cause analysis (30, 60, 90 day horizons)
- Maintain ongoing communication with external customers
- Maintain ongoing communication with internal Commercial team and Plants
- Build and improve customer relationships
- Manage customer queries escalation
- Significant experience in Customer Care within an automotive or manufacturing environment
- Good communicator at all levels
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, SAP, Sage or similar programme and Microsoft Office
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to work under pressure, proactively and autonomously
- Dynamic, Friendly, with a positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, communicates well verbally and in writing.
You are likely to be currently working in a Logistics Analyst, Material Planner, Expediter or Customer Service Representative.
Please apply as soon as possible to be considered for this exciting Logistics Analyst role.