Paying up to £21.74
A Logistics Analyst with experience of dealing with materials coordination is required for an initial 6 month contract for an hourly rate of up to £21.74 and will be based in Irlam for a manufacturing client.
- Manage the transportation operations
- Accountable for day to day results of managing the operations to meet the agreed upon KPI to ensure process effectiveness
- Direct contact with customers and suppliers in the transportation area
- Responsible for meeting the Client's needs, and achieving profit targets with the multiple Cat Logistics accounts.
- Recommend practical changes and implements systems and routines
- Plan for the development of the business and solves operational issues and problems
- Recruit, evaluate, train and motivate various staff together with Human Resource Department Works with logistics clients and operational management in process development meetings regarding day to day operational issues
- Supply Chain / Logistics background
- Supervisory experience
- Material distribution experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Effective communicator and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in core Microsoft products; especially PowerPoint (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)