Bournville, West Midlands
£10.00 - £13.00 per hour
over 2 years ago
£10.00 to £13.00 p/h Ltd
Logistics Administrator opportunity working for one of the largest FMCG companies based in Birmingham.
- The primary focus for this role will be to process administrative data and support the team in logging and recording key items of information.
- Invoice validation.
- Financial Claim resolutions for transportation.
- Entry certificates.
- General freight billing/administration.
- Strong IT Skills.
- Good Communication.
- Good Time Management.
- Good learning agility.
- Adhere to compliance requirements.
- Able to schedule own time and work load to deliver high standards.
- Microsoft Office experience.
- Experience using data and handling costs/finance.
- Good attention to detail.
- SAP Experience.
- Comfortable with handling financial data.
- Familiar with Inet or transport management systems.
- Educated to a good standard.
- Fluent in English.
- Competent with numbers.
Interested in the above role? Please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.