Job Title: Lifecycle Engineer - Aftermarket
Location: Peterlee, County Durham
Contract - 6 Months - LTD or Umbrella
Industry - Off Highway
A Lifecycle Engineer opportunity has become available for one of the world’s leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines.
You will play a key role in driving initiatives to support parts and service growth through product lifecycle for Aftermarket. Also responsibility for leading cross functional teams with responsibility for helping drive processes to protect and improve aftermarket parts OPACC for legacy products, current products and New Product Introduction.
Engage with large NPI (New Product Introduction) or product deletion projects to ensure aftermarket growth and deliverables are met on time and are aligned with the product strategy.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- The position typically requires a college or university degree or equivalent experience in an Aftermarket environment.
- Must have the ability to learn and do statistical analysis and have good computer skills.
- Extensive knowledge of aftermarket parts, systems and processes, NPI, product deletion, aftermarket cost and pricing, brand, design change, service, repair and overhaul solutions.
- Life Cycle Product Management experience gained in an Aftermarket Spare Parts and/or service environment.
- Some knowledge of parts marketing, sales functionality and systems (LOGNET) would be advantageous.
- Excellent project management skills, able to work across functions such as Product Development, Engineering, Quality, Supply chain, Manufacturing, Aftermarket, and Operations.
- Must be able to cultivate an extensive knowledge of Articulated Trucks, aftermarket systems, processes, service and repair and overhaul solutions.
Please contact James Tilley for more details.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.