- Sector: Off-Highway
- Function: Project & Programme Management
- Contact: James Tilley
- Contact Email: James.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446126
- Expiry Date: 09 February 2022
- Job Ref: 60276
Up to £34/hr - Inside IR35
Remote/Peterborough - Hybrid
6 month initial contract
To support in the analysis of specific project data, to protect and improve aftermarket revenue and maximize OPACC (Operating Profit After Cost of Capital)
New and existing processes will be implemented or improved with metrics to support key imperatives and strategy development to achieve project goals in POPS (Percentage of Parts Sales) growth.
This position will support the Lifecycle Manager in delivering a new part offering into the business ensuring alignment with existing systems and processes.
The incumbent supports in influencing global teams to maximize synergy across the project and will be responsible to for gathering and analysing data to help determine decision making on the project.
The position is responsible for:
- Parts data analysis using excel to support decision making on a high volume of parts.
- Checking parts set-up, pricing, stock levels.
- Liaising with purchase team on parts supply/development.
- Aligning parts offering globally.
- Supporting customer engagement on new and existing parts offering.
- Engaging engineering in finding common parts and parts alternatives.
- Strong leadership skills to work with people from many different backgrounds, cultures, and levels within the organization
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop a collaborative/cooperative work relationship with others inside and outside the business unit
- Should have demonstrated excellent project/product management skills, team leadership skills, and excellent communication skills
- Strong listening and communication skills essential to convey the value to execute and sustain the changes.
- Strong communication skills and Change Management
- Knowledge in strategy development and business acumen
- Should have knowledge of other functions i.e., Product Development, Engineering, Quality, Supply chain, Manufacturing, Aftermarket, and Operations.
- Must have the ability to learn and do statistical analysis and have basic computer skills.
Please contact James Tilley for more details.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.