An opportunity has arisen for an Applications Engineer to work for this luxury automotive OEM based in the West Midlands area.
As Application Engineer - Programme Management you will be responsible for:
- Providing technical project management for a team responsible for creation and deployment of new Portfolio-Programme-Project Management [PPPM] solution.
- Using Enovia PLM as the core technology platform, including Vehicle Programmes and Business Improvement Projects, Integrated Portfolio-Programme-Project Management [PPPM] processes will have to be deployed across the new PLM and SAP tools, providing robust control throughout the Product Creation Process.
- Interface with a wide variety of stakeholders within the business, including senior business leads, subject matter experts and users, internal IT and 3rd party implementers, strategic partners and product vendors.
- Engineering or software experience required
- Knowledge of Lifecycle Management
- Understanding of Programme Management
- Good at Analysis to understand root cause of issues
- Technical Based degree
This is a 12 month contract role working for a well-known automotive OEM, the role is based at Gaydon offering an hourly LTD rate of up to £35.60.
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert of Jonathan Lee Recruitment as soon as possible.