£28k - 32k per year
4 months ago
£28,000 to £32,000 plus & benefits
A fast-paced manufacturing company are currently recruiting for a Legal Assistant to support the legal and compliance team. You will be responsible for providing support on legal, compliance and commercial support to the company. You will have over two years’ experience working in a fast-paced environment with a Degree within Law.
As a Legal Assistant your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- Providing a broad spectrum of administrative, legal, compliance and commercial support to the legal team.
- Legal and commercial document preparation, reviewing and conducting legal research.
- Managing communications with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assisting with all insurance matters including dealing with routine queries, policy renewal and maintenance of all related records.
An exciting opportunity for a Legal Assistant with the following.
- Degree qualified within Law with experience working with a high case load environment.
- Aware of the importance of keeping up to date with relevant legal requirements.
- Strong understanding of compliance and SRA rules.
- Excellent communication and time keeping skills.
- Full UK Driving license.
If you are a Legal Assistant with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.