- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Sales and business development
- Contact: Rachel Meacham
- Contact Email: Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446112
- Expiry Date: 26 October 2021
- Job Ref: 59248
Title: Legal Analyst - 37349
Division: Sales and Marketing
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
Rate: up to £29.76/hr Ltd (c£23/hr PAYE option)
- Advises and supports the Commercial team in the delivery of the Features over the Air (FOTA) programme.
- The Legal Analyst will engage initially with UK and US legal teams to identify legal change requirements for project implementation including (but not limited to) all financial and payment legislation and requirements, legals surrounding software & software sales,
- Export controls and sanctions.
- Rollout to other regions and implications will also need to be analysed.
- Supports with status and programme delivery reporting which may include senior board member presentations.
- Legal expert on international trade, customer privacy and trading regulations
- Legal expert in GDPR
- Understanding of digital products & services, experience of being part of large global programme delivery
Previous experience of working in the automotive or Global digital industry gained in a Legal capacity
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
10 Hours per Week
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.