To £40,000 + Bonus, Benefits
Financial Services - Asset Finance & B2B Leasing
New Malden/Wimbledon, Greater London.
This position will play in important part in managing the finances of two legal entities for an exciting B2B Financial Services Provider, reporting to the Head of Finance. Key activities include:
- Prepare management accounts and statutory accounts for two entities.
- Compile audit preparation, tax packs, and quarterly VAT returns.
- Undertake variance analysis and forecasting of revenue.
- Adhoc accounting activities, such as the appraisal of buy-backs, rescheduling and refinance calculations.
This opportunity is ideal for a Part-Qualified or fully Qualified Accountant to play an important part in the continued development of a customer orientated department. You will possess:
- Experience in a Lease Accounting or Asset Finance capacity - Essential.
- The ability to compile management and statutory accounts and report to senior management.
- A partial or full ACA / ACCA / CIMA Qualification.
- Advanced Excel ability.
Our client is an established financial services provider in the Commercial Leasing and Asset Finance space, with an upbeat culture and ambitious growth plans.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.