- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Human resources
- Contact: Rachel Meacham
- Contact Email: Rachel.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446112
- Expiry Date: 28 October 2021
- Job Ref: 59295
Title: Learning Data Analyst - 37388
Division: Human Resources
Contract Position based at: Whitley and Home
Rate: - up to £28.15/hr Ltd (c£21.80/hr PAYE option)
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a dynamic team. With an inquisitive mind and a passion for the interpretation, analysis and presentation of data, this role is an integral part of our HR business.
The Learning Data Analyst will have a key responsibility for technical training people data, building reports and developing innovative ways to explain data trends and create engaging visual data presentations in helping us drive data driven decisions in all that we do to support our people be the best that they can be.
You will work within a team which has responsibility for responding to stakeholder learning queries via the HR Service Centre. Responsibilities are primarily to:
- Build the technical training reporting capability through a series of data dashboards, aggregating data from disparate sources and translating it into monthly reports providing meaningful business insights
- Creation of weekly, rolling average and ad-hoc reporting packs highlighting trends, and progress against KPIs across the learning system data) as directed by the Senior Data Analyst.
- Analyse and interpret employee feedback and learner data held across various data dashboards /sources including SuccessFactors and external platforms for manipulation and presentation within Tableau.
- Focus on Health & Safety data to enable optimised and efficient spend on this critical area for JLR.
- Drive and deliver continuous improvements to our HR data reporting capability.
Key Performance Indicators
As a member of the team responsible for responding to learning queries, agreed service levels on timeliness and customer satisfaction must be met, and these are part of the team performance indicators
You will need to be disciplined, prioritising your workload and have the ability to work on a number of different work streams at the same time..
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Data Analysis within Excel and other systems such as a LMS (SuccessFactors experience preferred)
- Writing code within Google Big Query utilising SQL
- Producing large volume of reporting dashboards / suites with acute attention to accuracy and detail
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Project working experience
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Experience of utilising problem-solving tools - i.e. fishbone, 5 Ys for root cause analysis
- Comfortable with technology and aptitude for learning new systems
- Resilience and enthusiasm responding constructively to new ideas and inputs
- A great communicator with the ability to articulate complex proposals / solutions
- An effective team player, actively developing and supporting other team members
- Competence in MS software packages
- Attention to detail and ability to pro-actively identify faults and errors within complex spreadsheets and tableau dashboards to ensure 100% accuracy
- An individual, who works independently, is results driven, demonstrating tenacity, drive and perseverance with the ability to deliver operational plans in a complex, highly demanding environment.
- An individual with the capability to combine a short term, pragmatic focus with medium term planning
- An individual that can lead, manage and develop others
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills across all levels
- An individual with the ability to challenge existing thinking in a positive way whilst building credibility and trust through experience and personal style
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working with Tableau and Google Big Query
- Experience of pulling analytics from digital learning, including e-learning, Webinars, MOOCs
- Knowledge of a customer group/business area within JLR
- Experience of working with learning management systems - ideally SAP SuccessFactors.
A Continuous Improvement Qualification such as Lean Green Belt would be advantageous
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.