- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Project & Programme Management
- Contact: Rachel Meacham
- Contact Email: Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446112
- Expiry Date: 06 June 2022
- Job Ref: 57916
Title - Learning and Development & Training Specialist - 37070
Location - Whitley and Gaydon
Rate - up to £33.94/hr Ltd rate (PAYE option also available)
This role sits in the Learning Academy and operates in an Agile methodology and mindset within the REFOCUS Capability and Technical Excellence transformation team. This role is responsible to engage in 'Squads' (Scrum Teams) for the creation of new technical skills / learning solutions to deliver requirements which will support and enable the business transformation across the enterprise. Solutions may be created in-house, leveraging existing capabilities, engaging with internal subject matter experts and/or in conjunction with external providers.
- Creation and supporting the development of Employee Technical learning
- Targeted development against specific skills required for roles (applied technical focus as opposed to Leadership and Culture)
- Previous experience of engaging with subject matter stakeholders to identify and develop learning would be an advantage
- Appreciation of adult learning styles at different levels from Basic to Advanced.
- Experience of completing training needs analysis and gap assessment and proposed resources/solutions to enable gap closure.
- Consideration of appropriate awareness of learning styles
- Range of solutions beyond face to face learning
- Communication planning to support transformation and change
- Career pathways and capability frameworks
- Experience of building technical learning solutions / capability growth of others
- Able to identify the steps, resources and likely time required to reach a good solution.
- Passionate about the value of capability development and being able to identify the essential elements that are required for impact.
- Able to apply previous experience and knowledge to new situations, research issues, create innovative solutions, and deliver a robust end product or service.
- Experience of working with multiple stake holders at all levels to design, build and deploy technical solutions. Confident to undertake conversations with subject matter experts and work in partnership.
- A clear awareness of the trends affecting the sector, and the impact this may have on technical skill requirements.
- Able to demonstrate personal engagement in growth and learning.
- Knowledgeable in Learning and Development methodologies (eg competency frameworks, learning needs analysis, adult learning pedagogy, approaches to assessment and evaluation).
- A working knowledge of UK academic qualification levels (2 to 7)
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in a similar role with a proven track record of successful delivery with impact.
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.